Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We are back in the kitchen after a lovely break! 2011 was a great year, filled with tons of really fun and unique cakes, cupcakes, pies and cookies- we can't wait to see what 2012 brings! Our calendar has lots of fantastic cakes to look forward to already... we would love to make something for you!

Just a note about the new cupcake of the month. Before I tell you about it, you should know that it should come with a warning- it's really yummy, so good that you'd better get 2. It's a cinnamon French toast cupcake with a delicious cinnamon-streusel topping (you can see the streusel peeking out from under that swirl of frosting below) and a maple buttercream frosting on top. The garnish on this one is a little piece of homemade cinnamon toast crunch! It's breakfast and dessert all in one and perfect with a hot cup o' joe; the cake itself is close to a coffee cake. We all think it should be your new year's resolution to try one!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I'm an avid Yummy Stuff customer, so when I saw the cupcake of the month, i had to try it. I'm so happy I did! It is the perfect cupcake! Delightfully light, and oh so scrumptious, this has definitely beat out the amazing red velvet cupcake as my favourite of all time. I'm going to have my wedding cake made of this flavour :) YUMM!

Please bakers, keep this on the menu permanently!