Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cupcake of the month!

Here we are again... Can you believe it is November already? Thanksgiving and Halloween sped right by- we sold more pies than I can count! The yummy staff is baking like crazy- we are entering our busy holiday season! Check back soon... we will be posting all our yummy holiday offerings!

Alright- it's the beginning of the month which means you probably came here to read about our feature cupcake. I have never met anyone who doesn't care for chocolate- I will take it any way I can get it: dark, white, milk, nutty, fruity, salty or spicy, I love it all! There is a flavor combo that I am particularly fond of : MOCHA!

Yup... you guessed it- this month's feature cupcake is a mocha cupcake with mocha buttercream frosting, topped with a chocolate covered coffee bean! Yum! This month's cupcake will satisfy all of your cravings at once!



No comments: