Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM YUMMY STUFF!!


The smell of gingerbread is in the air! As the holiday season quickly approaches, Morag and the Yummy Staff have been busy preparing to make your festive season sweeter than ever.

Drop by and pick up;
-a hostess gift that is sure to impress
-yummy stocking stuffers
-a set of gingerbread ornaments for the tree
-cupcake gift certificates
-a decadent dessert for your holiday table
-gift boxes full of yummy goodies
-cupcakes for the office

As usual, we book up early for large orders so please remember to place your orders early!


Click here to see our Christmas flyer!



Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough of that biscotti!

Anonymous said...

I can say now that I am truly one of your fans and I will be frequenting your store weekly, now that you are in my neighborhood. I've read about Yummy stuff but its nothing compared to experiencing it yourself. Unbelievably the best cupcakes I've ever had! Your Red Velvet filled cream cheese holiday present cake is so amazing I had to buy one for my mother as a gift! And your soft ginger cookies with bite size chocolate chips are my favourite! I can't stop telling everybody about your treats. Thank you Yummy Stuff for making this Christmas Holiday a little sweeter!